Change in ISIPO services due to COVID-19
Due to the COVID-19 epidemic, the general reception of the Icelandic Intellectual Property Office at Engjateigur 3 is closed from Monday 16 March 2020. Customers are advised to familiarize themselves with the available means to complete the necessary tasks during this situation, including online services:
- Website: Customers can file applications, book services and receive answers for most IP inquiries on our website, www.isipo.is. Applications that can not be filed electronically can be sent via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email: Other inquiries can be sent via email: email@example.com.
- Telephone: The ISIPO's telephone center is is open all weekdays from 10-15. Telephone: 580 9400.
- Web Chat at www.hugverk.is (bottom right corner). Open from 10-15 every weekday.
- Mail: In case electronic services are not available, please send your inquiry via post to Hugverkastofan, Engjateigur 3, 105 Reykjavík.
For more information, please see the ISIPO information page on the change in services.